- 1st prize(winner)
- 5000 Rupees
- 2nd prize(runner up)
- 3000 Rupees
RULES and REGULATIONS
- The game is open to all mainly played by two player at a time.
- Value or points :-
Queen = 5 points
each coin = 1 point
- The player is entitled to be credited with the value of the queen only, if he wins the board.
- A game shall be of 21 points within 6 boards.
- The player, who reaches the 16 points, loses the advantage of queen.
- If the player is unable to reach 21 points in 6 boards, whosoever gets the maximum points will be the winner.
- In case, the score is equal at the end of 6 boards, an extra board shall be played to decide the winner. There will be a toss before extra board to choose break.
All students with a valid identity card of their respective educational institutes are eligible to participate in this Competition at Exuberance 2016-17.
You can mail your queries or you can contact any of the following co-ordinators