It isa LAN gaming in the counterstrike all the participants will play on thecomputers
Counter-Strike 1.6 – WaRzOnE
General Game Settings
- Start money $10000
- Freeze time: 5 sec
- Buy time: 30 seconds
- 4 vs. 4 (Team Play, 4 players per team)
- There are only 5 rounds. (final 7 rounds)
- Maps: de_dust2, de_inferno, de_nuke, de_train. There will be a toss to decide which map is to be played. Winner eliminates 2 maps and the opponent eliminates 1, remaining map shall be played.
- Each round will be for 1 minute 45 seconds.
- All other details disclosed at the moment related to weapons/guns and
limitions on this.
- A coin-toss will be used to determine who selects terrorist and who selects counter terrorist.
- The team playing as the Terrorist side first will be announced before the match by a toss.
- Team members may communicate verbally if they are alive in the match or when all the team members are dead.
- A player can only be in one team, meaning that you cannot play for two different clans in the competition
- Players have to bring their own mouse, keyboards, headphones, and other peripherals to simulate their own best playing environment(optional).
- Personal gaming hardware is not allowed.
- Additional software like mouse_fix and dll’s files will not be allowed.
- Participants shall obey the event coordinators all the time. His decision will be final.
- No foul language is allowed while playing.
- Multiple entries from one college are allowed.
- In case of any problem(disconnection of player, high latency, problem with accessories), if the Server Master is unable to pause the server due to technical issues.
- Any disconnection issues that cannot be resolved by the players in the match must be brought to the attention of Admin immediately.
- Any use of game exploits, cheats or any other play deemed unfair by the Admin will result in immediate disqualification from the competition.
- If a game interruption is caused by outside circumstances such machine error or loss of power, the game shall be continued or replayed from the point of interruption.
- Team leaders must sign the Match Information and Result Form to confirm that the reported score is correct.
- Final match will be "BEST OF THREE MAPS". Winner of toss eliminates one.
- There will be knock-out rounds first, which will be a race to 3, sides (CT/T) will be selected by toss and after 3 rounds teams will be swapped.
Rules for the tie-breaker
In the case of a tie after the regulation rounds end, 4 extra rounds will be played as tiebreaker (2 as Terrorist and 2 as Counter Terrorist). The first team who wins 3 rounds wins the game.
A knife round will decide which team wins the game.
- First wining prizes is of 4000/-
- Runner up winig the Passes of Starnight
- Team, that kills all the members of the opposition team wins the round.
- If Terrorists successfully bomb a base then they win the round.
- If bomb is successfully diffused then Counter Terrorists wins the round.