LAN TREASURE HUNT...
Introduction A local-area network (LAN) is a computer network that spans a relatively small area. Most often, a LAN is confined to a single room, building or group of buildings. In this multiple computers are connected with LAN and people can access any system which is connected to LAN by using only one system (through authentication). The LAN network system educates the participants about efficient data structure and handling data. Students will be introduced to basic concept of local area network (LAN) with the help of various case studies, concept of LAN access security and handling data through LAN.
What to do
The systems which are connected through LAN will be allocated to the participants and participants have to solve image puzzle, the pieces of puzzle are saved in different systems and every system is secured with user id and password. For user id and password, participants have to solve simple questions and answers should be equal to the password.
Participants have to search the pieces of image and solve them in the given time. Team who solves the puzzle first, will be the winner.
- Team size- maximum 5(min 1).
- Participants can form teams from different branches/school/colleges/universities/institutes.
- Two teams can't have a common member.
- There are two Rounds(same time slot matches-if required)both are of 30-min
- Judgement is done based on time
- Politely use the PC.
- Don’t harm any equipment.
- Use of any flash drive,internet,any storage device and smart phone is prohibited.
The decision will be taken on the basis of time taken by the team to solve the puzzle.