It is a team sport Game.In which two teams of six players are separated by a net. Each team tries to score points by grounding a ball on the other team's court under organized rules.
- Maximum of three hits per side.
- Player must not hit the ball twice in succession ( A block is not considered a hit )
- Ball may be played off the net during a volley and on serve.
- A ball touching any part of the boundary line is considered in.
- A legal hit is contact with the ball by any part of the players body which does not allow the ball to visibly come to a rest.
- A player must not block or attack a serve.
- Rally scoring- which means there will be a point awarded on every won rally.
- Offence will score on a defensive miss, out of bounds hit, or blocker touches the top of the net.
- Defence will score on an offensive miss, out of bounds hit, serve into the net or hitter touches top of the net.
- Game will be played to 25 pts. Game 3 is played to 15.
- Must win by 2 points, unless a point cap has been placed.
Scoring & Rotation